Attention all parents living in or just visiting Santa Barbara,
this book is for you . . .
Here is your complete reference to family-friendly beaches & parks, attractions, events, shops, hotels and restaurants in Santa Barbara and beyond. This handy guidebook makes it easy to plan an enjoyable hour, day, or weekend with the kids.
• The best beaches and most scenic parks for children
• Coastal activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, jet-skiing, sailing and whale-watching
• Outdoor adventures and hikes that the kids will love
• Suggested Santa Barbara tours that the whole family will enjoy
• Historical attractions and museums that cater to family visits
• Kid-friendly establishments, restaurants and lodging
• A full range of shopping for tots to preteens
• Ideas for day trips and overnighters from San Luis Obispo down to Los Angeles and Orange County
"If you live in Santa Barbara or you're just visiting, you will find Guide To Exploring Santa Barbara with Kids a great resource for finding exciting fun things to do with your family. This is one of the best and most complete, easy to read, guides for the area. It's filled with fun adventures from parks to museums to the best beaches, hiking trails and more." Nansie Chapman Publisher Santa Barbara Family Life Magazine